Here’s an interesting page, originally shared by one of my friends on Facebook. Think you know Lincoln? Think again….most of what Americans think they know about Lincoln is based on one of these six myths. Was Lincoln a great man of integrity? No doubt….but he wasn’t everything the current textbook writers make him out to be. Don’t believe me? Check this page out for yourself! I invite you to reconsider your thoughts and conclusions on this issue.
Posted: My Thoughts
Brain Food: Thought-Provoking Quotes
Arrogance requires advertising. Confidence speaks for itself.— Coach K (@CoachKWisdom) April 29, 2014
- Why We Should Think for Ourselves
- Kids, Get Out!
- Irony Abounds 0024: ObamaCare Penalties
- An Exciting Change
- Where, Oh Where Has “The Southern Voice” Gone?
- Bloomberg: The Capeless Crusader
- Can’t Sleep? Post…
- Poem: God Give Us Men!
- Post-Sequester Whiplash
- Correction: NASA Article
- Planning for Success in Difficult Times
- Piers Gets Angry (and Incoherent)
- Carrots, Eggs, or Coffee: Which Are You?
- NOT an Option: Inescapeable Reality
Blogs I Follow
New Year 2014!New Year's DayJanuary 1st, 20142013 has been a year full of surprises, blessings, and struggles that have made for a productive and eventful year. Yet, as many others, the author of this blog looks forward to 2014 with anticipation and a touch of anxiety. Join us over the next few weeks for a series of posts on stress, anxiety, the future, and how one thing can make all the difference in dealing with each.